Oh my gosh, guys! I was nominated for a Blogging award, the Versatile Blogger Award. I am so honored to report to you that fellow blogger, Adele over at The Girl In Glasses has nominated me. To receive this reward, you don’t just post it on your site and do a happy dance! You do the following (after you are done with that happy dance, of course):
- Show off that award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tell the world 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link to the blogs and let them know you shared the love
Adele from The Girl In Glasses.
Now, I mentioned above that Adele had nominated me. If you haven’t before paid a visit to The Girl In Glasses, you simply must head over there next! Adele blogs about all things Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle. In addition reports and updates on whats white-hot in trends, you will also find that Adele posts some fun and motivational content that will give you a pick me up. Check her out!
UPDATE: I have also been nominated by Michelle from Death by Expectations. Visit Death by Expectations for some very honest posts about life. Michelle shares her thoughts on the daily in refreshingly honest pieces that sometimes even come in the form of poetry and videos.
- My favorite place in the universe is Savannah, GA.
- I have BA’s in Anthropology and Art, and a Masters in Graphic Design.
- I don’t directly use any of said degrees! I mainly work with food packaging on obtaining licensed approvals and FDA food label compliance.
- I recently started to listen to audio books during my commute to work in an effort to alleviate travel stress and road rage. It totally worked.
- If I didn’t have to work for a living I would volunteer in an Art or Archaeology museum as a docent or guide of some sort.
- I have a fascination with Pompeii and am convinced that they were the most intelligent population ever. (Well, except for the whole ignoring that volcano thing…)
- I sometimes buy new books and music for no good reason other than the covers look really cool. I just can’t help myself, especially if there is cool typography.
There are so many new blogs that I have been introduced to it was really hard to choose!
- My OBT (One Beautiful Thing)
- The Wise Blog Of Whys
- One and The Same
- The Sweet Files
- By Lauren Hayley
- Recursive Words
- Cici & Mimi
- The TJ Blog
- Dropping the Brick
- Blue Car Painted Green
- Crafted In Carhartt
- Frugal Fix-up
- Basics on a Budget
- Mommys Roadbumps and More
- The Jiggly Bits
Thank you for your visits, comments, follows and awesomeness. I totally appreciate you guys and I hope that I don’t disappoint!
Stay crafty my friends,