SOMEBODY PINCH ME! I am on cloud 9 because I have been nominated for another blogging award!
Callie from Carefully Callie, was awesome to nominate me. Carefully Callie, if you haven’t visited yet, is a great site to visit. Callie is a new blogger who is wasting no time filling the pages of her site with her writing. She’s a really interesting chica with many layers – she’s a US Navy welder & plumber, a newlywed and so much more. Go check her out, shes amazing!
- What’s your favorite term of endearment? Hmmm. I guess it would be simply ‘sweetie’ since that’s what the BF calls me and it makes me smile. 🙂
- Who is your biggest inspiration? My grandmother. She does it all, cook, clean, bake, sew and taught herself all of it. She taught me most all of what I know, too! Still wish I could draw like her!
- How do you like your coffee? Lately, with vanilla coconut milk.
- What is your favorite genre of music and your favorite artist? Hard to choose! I guess alternative (pretty generic lol), but Toby Kieth is the fave artist!
- What do you do for a living? I work for a candy company, obtaining licensed approvals and FDA food label compliance for food packaging.
- What has changed about you in the last five years? Alot, so I’ll keep it short and tell you the biggest change was finding and buying my first house.
- What’s your favorite movie? Why? A Christmas Story because its funny and nostalgic and Christmasy.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Crafting functional, actually usable things.
- You find $100 on the floor in the grocery store, what do you do? I would probably ask if anyone lost some money and if they said no I’d find the most stressed out kid’s in tow momma in line and pay it toward her grocery bill.
- How do you keep yourself calm in stressful situations? I try and walk away for a minute – doesn’t always work though.
- What do you like most about yourself?
- Whats your favorite album?
- If you got to do one day over – would you pick one you loved to relive it or one you hated to change it?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Whats your favorite book?
- Whats your favorite way to relax after a long day?
- What are you most proud of?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What famous person would you most like to interview?
- Do you have a hidden talent? If you don’t what would you choose if you could pick?
- The Beauty and Pain of Addiction
- The Art of This and That
- Crows of Arroyos
- Elly Today
- Finding Myself Through Writing
- Finding My Inner Zen
I chose these carefully and they all deserve it! Take a look they all are very unique and have great things to say and share with the world! <3
The Rules: Thank the blogger who nominated you & linking back to their site. Show off that award logo on your blog! Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
Thanks again for reading and I am so happy you are along for the ride!
Stay crafty my friends,