I saw this one day and had to have it:
It was $28 but only 12″ in diameter.
Ummmm…nope. Craft time!
Supplies needed to make a wreath:
- 18″ Grapevine Wreath
- Main Flowers
- 2-3 Complimenting Flower Sprays*
- Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
- Command Hook (to hang wreath)
* Note if you make a larger wreath you will need to buy additional flower sprays. In the picture below I have 4 sprays and an 18″ wreath. I had lots of flowers leftover.
Hope you like my wreath and I hope you try it out and make one of your own. Get creative and let us know how it turns out. I’ve included pricing so that you can have an idea on how much this could cost you. With ‘50% off 1 item’ and ‘25% off order’ coupons at Micheal’s, my final cost was $23. (I already own the glue gun, ribbon, scissors, hook, etc.)
- 18″ Grapevine wreath – $4.99
- 1 Main (Chrysanthemum) Flower Spray – $1.99
- Queen Anne’s Lace Spray – $7.99
- Lavender Spray – $7.99)
- Greenery (Don’t know the name) – $12.99
This project is included in Julz Craft’s Show and Tell. Head over there and check out the other entries for all sorts of inspiration. If you have any crafts going on of your own, why not submit them? Stay crafty, my friends!